Welcome to 12PHY
12PHY - Weclome
Welcome to 2021!
- 6 L2 Credits (11 weeks, external)
- 6 L2 Credits (8 weeks, external)
- 4 L3 Credits (7 weeks, external)
- Nuclear Physics
- 3 L2 Credits (3 weeks, internal)
Glue in your year planner & collect letter to go home
How Does Physics Work?
- Four periods a week
- Tutorials available on Tuesday and Thursday lunchtimes in A3
- You can eat your lunch in there
- You must bring a calculator, phones are not acceptable
- Phones are not allowed in class unless specifically stated
- Physics requires individual practice, you cannot learn it by watching me or your friends
- Homework issued weekly, due on Monday
- Exams are three questions long, you will get one question a week to do. Should take you a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Attend the tutorials if you need help!
- Complete homework in your exercise book
- Homework is marked out of three:
- Attempting the question (1 mark, blue pen)
- Marking your attempt (1 mark, red pen)
- Re-doing/fixing/improving your attempt after marking (1 mark, green pen)
- Doing homework in the homework book will deduct 1 mark.
Collect your homework booklet