9SCIE - Plants as Producers
- Collect the two sheets from the front of the class and glue them into your book.
- Quietly read through the two sheets once you have done that.
Ngā Whāinga Ako
- Describe plant growth, reproduction, dispersal and why bees are so important.
Task 1: Seed Dispersal Tauria
This sheet contains tauria of seeds and how they are dispersed.
- Glue this sheet into your book
- Make sure any excess paper goes into the recycling bin!
- Fill in the blanks using your previous notes and the paragraphs on the worksheet
Task 2: Practice Spelling & Flashcards
There is a set of flashcards and a spelling exercise on Google Classroom in Classwork.
- Spend 10 minutes doing “Hear and Spell”, “1 Missing Letter” or “2 Missing Letters” on AAASpell
- Review the flashcards on Quizlet using any play style you like